Renée L. Gratton, LEED AP BD+C.
With more than thirty years in various building industry sector, Renee has extensive experience in all aspects of the project implementation process, and is a recognized sustainability consultant, speaker, writer, educator, steward and founder of the CRI Council. She is also a founding Director of the National Zero Waste Council; a Canadian Standards Association Sustainable Buildings Committee Member; advisor to many organizations, a member of the United Nations Environment Programme Sustainable Building and Climate Initiative’s Material Technical Advisory Committee and a past Director at the Canada Green Building Council. In 2013, she received the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Climate Colab People Choice Award for the Waste Management Contest and was a finalist in the CTV Amazing People Award.
Michael Trevail, Principal, ACTT Installation, an Architectural Specialties Installation Contractor.
Michael has been working in the manufacturing, supply and installation of architectural specialty products, operating his trade contracting business for over twenty years; motivated to support initiatives that will positively affect industry process practices.
Sherry White, White Design
Sherry is both an accomplished artist and experienced graphic designer. With more than twenty years of experience, she has worked with wide-ranging companies, from small individual consultancy to Fortune 500. Sherry’s commitment to sustainability is reflected in her continued contribution to the CRI Council and her artwork.
Daniel Veniot, Tryangle Canada
Daniel is a consultant specialised in information technologies. He started in projet management for the design industry. In 1998, he founded Tryangle Design, a graphic design and marketing agency which became Tryangle Canada inc., a media consultant agency, six years later. Since 2004, Daniel has also been director of operation for the NT2 Lab of the University of Quebec in Montreal (UQAM) which specializes in research around New Media Technology. Presently he is interested in substainable development and environmental issues.
scrap2ART Contest Chair
Marianne Dupont, BID, ARIDO, IDC, LEED AP Partner [in]tempo design studio
Marianne wholeheartedly feels that design has an amazing ability to transform life experiences. Whether designing interiors or working with people, her solutions go beyond aesthetics as she aims to help people embrace creativity in life-enhancing ways. She is passionate about repurposing, multi- purposing and transforming undersized spaces into exceptionally functional living and work places, hence her passion in leading the CRI Council’s scrap2ART team. Marianne cares deeply about helping others build better lives for themselves, inspire out-of-the-box thinking and foster healthy corporate cultures, using her Reiki, IntelliGENICS® and DynaMIND® healing techniques knowledge and skills.
MindMapping and Change Management Specialist
David Lynch, MBA, The Fios Group and Mind Map Instructor
David is a successful business leader, mind map instructor and market strategist adept at building organizations that deliver. With over 35 years of successful new business start-up and operational turnaround experience around the world, David is now a business consultant helping individuals and companies increase their market traction and attract new and more profitable business. His contribution to the creation of the CRI Council has been invaluable. His specialties are: Identifying and eliminating roadblocks to growth; Increasing revenue; Market and competitive positioning; Mentoring and training; PR and public speaking; Pragmatic go-to-market planning; Execution and implementation.
CRI COUNCIL LEADERSHIP TEAM MEMBERS
LEADERSHIP TEAM: Communication, strategy & control to co-create an integrative culture
● Executive focused on body of knowledge basic functions
○ Founding President: Renée Gratton, Ottawa, ON
○ Chair: Teno West, Pannone Lopez Devereaux West LLC, White Plains, NY
○ ViceChair: Kristen Macken, Colliers International, San Jose, CA
○ Registrar/Treasurer: Michael Trevail, ACTT Installation, Ottawa, ON
● Communication group focused on Organizational and Operational
○ Architecture: Laszlo Varga, REWS Google, Mountain View, CA
○ Change Management: David Lynch, The Fios Group, Gatineau, QC
○ Nominations: Gordon Erskine, Erskine Dredge Architects, Ottawa, ON
○ Graphic and Web Design: Sherry White, White Design, Almonte, ON
○ Communications: Thom Mill, Green Home TV, Tottenham, ON
○ Legal Counsel: Michael Kishinevsky, Jacob Ross Law, Port Perry, ON
○ 2017 Summit: Daniel Veniot, Tryangle Canada, Montreal, QC
SEVEN GENERATION TEAM: Sustainability & input to Integration team
● Team Chair: Jabeen Quadir, Sustainable Solutions, Toronto, ON
● Team ViceChair: Ann Callaghan, Conestoga & Algonquin Colleges, Ottawa, ON
● Scrapt2ART Contest Chair: Marianne Dupont, in tempo design, Ottawa, ON
INTEGRATION TEAM: Collection, Processing and Presentation of Data
● Team Chair: Ryan Dick, GIGA; Materials Data Management Specialist; Chicago MI
● Team ViceChair: Judy Richardson; TNPGI, Waste Saver Mobile App Project Manager; Port Perry, ON
MISSION 2030 TEAM: Lean construction, renovation and demolition
● Team Chair: Rob Otway, VP, PCL Construction; Calgary, AB; for the Canadian Construction Association
● Team CoVice-Chairs: P. Laybourn and Ian Humphreys, International Synergies; Birmingham UK/EU
● Lean Programming: Dr Robert Abell, President, Automated Learning Corporation, Ottawa, ON
Julie Charron, Tandus/Centiva
Serge Desjardins, Director of Green Initiatives, Minto
Peter Dunlap, MBA, Mechanical SME; Plan-Group
Brian Hall, BBA, MBA, Managing Directorm Canadian Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute
Rob Hewitt, Hewitt Consulting
Darryl Hood, B.Arch, B.A., OAA, MRAIC, LEED AP BD+C; CSV Architects
Deborah Jackett Simpson
Stephen Pope, OAA, FRAIC, Assoc. Member ASHRAE; S.F. Pope Sustainability Consulting
Penny Turnbull, ARIDO IDC NCIDQ LEED AP
Dr. Mark Gorgolewski, Ph.D., DIP Arch, LEED AP, Architectural Science, Ryerson University, Toronto, ON
Cathy Rust, LEED AP, Writer, MA, BSc, BEC Green