392 Rue Notre Dame
Montebello, QC J0V 1L0
WHY? Get out of Dodge and imagine the possibilities. Be a part of, or a partner in an innovative integrated development plan.
WHAT? This is a highly intimate interactive and integrative gathering to connect creative and practical minds where you will be able to optimize the effective use of limited time and resources; Speed up program or project delivery, by turning challenges into opportunities; Attract attention to better manage dueling constraints; Strengthen democracy in view of emerging policies and procedures; Leave the legacy of planned obsolescence in favor of sustainable practices; Promote coordination between all stakeholders to meet current and future needs.
When? For details, see the preliminary program in pdf on this page. Note that to optimize the value for participants, planning on the entire summit is recommended. This noted, it is possible to also participate in part only. At a high level, the summit agenda, which will take the form of an integrated development ‘charrette’ will unfold as follows.
- DREAM: Imagine what resourceful groups and organizations coming together build resourceful communities in a welcoming and inspirational setting, could do in the push for wasteless societies in the real of the development, realty and recovery sectors.
- PLAN: Scope, discover and brainstorm: Address issues, impacts and possible solutions to current and emerging acts, strategies, policies, procedures and practices that Federal Sustainable Development Strategy, Waste Free Ontario: Building the Circular Economy Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR); Product Declarations and local to global initiatives including but not limited to rating certification systems. Prepare your imperative, expertise, infrastructure and resource management 2017-2020 strategy with us.
- DO AND CHECK: Evaluate your measures for success: Ensure the requirements for short to long-term goals are met. Reiterate the integrated process to increase the chances of success in addressing imperatives to act on partnerships for more motivation and less intervention to foster collaborative business relationships and create an integrated sustainable quality management system that will generate resourceful and waste free communities.
- ACT: Act on what you’ve learnt: Whether that is through a debrief, or through free activities with others to re-energize yourself before heading back to the office and take SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-bound) actions to turn challenges into opportunities.
WHO? The CRI Council is hosting this unique planning summit, decision land development, construction, realty and recovery sector stakeholders. The summit discussions will be facilitated by
- Renee Gratton, CRI Council Founder, President; Tiree Facility Solutions
- Marianne Dupont, CRI Council scrap2ART Chief
- Louise Lalonde, CRI Council Steward, co-Creations
- David Lynch, CRI Council Business Advisor and Mind Mapping Instructor; The Fios Group
- Partner(s) from the Construction Specifications Canada Ottawa Chapter and others to be confirmed
POSTPONED, NEW DATE TO BE DETERMINED