May 15 @ 7:00 pm – May 18 @ 4:00 pm
Monday, May 15th; Dream Big!
- Evening, starting at 7:00 pm – Imagine the possibilities of resourceful groups and communities together designing waste free communities in a welcoming and inspirational setting. Think chain, grid, net, organization, structure, system, web and any other key elements to generate and manage collaborative business relationships, while engaging with our ‘Scrap-to-Art’ project leaders.
Tuesday, May 16th – Strategize.
- Morning: Scope the issues, impacts and proposed solutions through a plenary session emphasizing the integrated process, in which participants will be able to define the context, identify functions and integrate invaluable principles for themselves to take inventory of the current system’s impacts to living systems.
- Afternoon – Discover and Brainstorm the natural models and abstract strategies, used in the 2017-2020 Strategic Plan to guide communities in becoming more resourceful, assessing and optimizing customer group value, while co-creating modern organizational systems for industry innovation and infrastructure, sustainable cities and communities, quality education and partnerships for the goals.
Wednesday, May 17th – Plan
- Ensure the requirements and goals are met. Reiterate the integrated process to increase the chances of success in addressing imperatives to act on partnerships for more motivation and less intervention to foster collaborative business relationships and create an integrated sustainable quality management system that will generate resourceful and waste free communities.
Thursday, May 18th – Do and Act
- Do what is best for you. Whether that is a debrief with us to further discuss specific matters; Or decompress to re-energize yourself before heading back to the office to take the actions you promised yourself and others.